Monday 13 January 2014

What happened to 2013?

Good morning

I can't believe that I have not posted on here for over a year!!! It's as though 2013 didn't exist for me. Well...it did. It was a very good year with our darling 1st grandson being born in January and then my son married in November.

I'm going to try (once again) to keep this up to date and try to blog at least once a week.

My first photographs are of a wedding I did this year. The bride wanted navy blue with a bit of sparkle. They turned out well and the couple were very pleased with them.

 I embossed the outer card using my ebosser once I had hand-cut all the wallets. I used my spellbinder dies to make the inserts and added RSVP, maps and gift list to the inside. A lovely bit of sparkle was added to the closure.

 The order of service, name plates, table plan etc. all followed on the same theme so everything matched. It had positive comments from the guests which is very rewarding once everything was finished.
I have no other wedding stationery to do but I'm just finishing off one that just had to have boxes made and pop corn take out boxes also.
 
 The couple did all the designing themselves and just gave me the finished card to put together. That was a much different way of working compared to what I'm usually used to but it was a very quick job at least.
 
 
I'm going to make some cards this afternoon using my new Tonic dies that I had for Christmas. Have a good one whatever you're doing :)



No comments: